Let’s face it, as business owners, we don’t have time to site in front of a computer all day worrying about our SEO, or search engine optimization. Instead, we need to maximize our efforts and focus on what will get us the best results. If you are looking to improve your SEO efforts for your own website, you can do so in just a few minutes each day. Let’s take a look at 13 quick ways to boost your seo in no time at all.
- Use online tools to conduct an audit of your site.
- Structure is key. Use proper h1, h2, h3, etc. tags, anchor text and bold text on your site.
- Focus on building links of higher quality. Quality outranks quantity any day.
- Use social bookmarking sites like StumbleUpon, Reddit and Digg for content syndication.
- Add social sharing buttons like Pinterest, Twitter, and Facebook like & share buttons to promote sharing your content.
- Use title tags and use keywords in the title of your page.
- Write naturally for people, and in a simple to read and understand way.
- Using a blog to add regular content to your site means that it is regularly updated, which search engines like.
- Use keywords in the url of your page.
- Avoid duplicate content. If you are using WordPress, use a plugin Like Yoast SEO to handle this.
- Use images with good alt tags that are descriptive and that use variations of your keywords.
- Embed videos on your pages that are relevant to the topic you are discussing.
- Focus on Knoxville SEO and getting listed consistently in online business directories.
Boost Your SEO
It doesn’t take much, but you can get a lot out of your efforts if you focus on these things a little each day. You don’t have to go down the list every single day, doing each task religiously, but if you did at least half of these each day you’ll begin to see results in a few weeks. Just remember, good SEO takes time.